Corporate Annual Badge Holders
Purchasing Corporate Annual Badges for Newmarket Racecourses in 2013 entitles you to the following benefits:
- Admission to the Premier Enclosure on all 38 racedays
- A minimum of four badges
- Badges are transferable to enable your clients or guests on our Racecourses.
- Free parking in the Annual Badge Holders' car park on both racecourses
- Access to the Grandstand & Paddock, Garden and Rowley enclosures on both courses (subject to capacity restrictions)
- Reserved race viewing on the Rowley Mile
- Exclusive offers for Hospitality (Champions Gallery/Summer House Restaurants, The Rowley Mile Executive Boxes and The July Course Trackside Marquees)
- Selected offers with partners or sponsors of Newmarket Racecourses such as The National Stud, National Horse Racing Museum and the Animal Health Trust
- Over 20 reciprocal dates with racecourses across the UK (dates are to be finalised)
- 5 addtional reciprocal dates per racecourse in the Jockey Club East Region (Huntingdon, Market Rasen & Nottingham)
- Quarterly updates from Newmarket Racecourses through our HQ E-Zine
- Access to the Annual Badge Holders private facilities at:
The Rowley Mile:
- The Hong Kong Suite (Lounge, bar & Dining Room, off the Premier Enclosure Courtyard) and The Severals Bar (Lounge Bar on the 2nd floor of the Millennium Grandstand)
- The option to purchase an Annual Reserved Seat at the Rowley Mile for £75
The July Course:
- The Annual Badge Holders' Marquee opposite the Parade Ring
The Annual Badge Holders private areas have exclusive bar and catering facilities for the purchasing of food and beverages.
QIPCO British Champions Day 2013
We are also delighted to confirm that Ascot will offer all our Annual Badge Holders 50% off discount on the cost of tickets for 2013 QIPCO British Champions Day, plus you will be granted access to a private facility.
Rewards for Racing
To finalise what is a truly remarkable package when you sign up to be an Annual Badge Holder you will receive 1000 racing points from Rewards4Racing when you apply with a valid email address.
Rewards4Racing is Newmarket Racecourses€™ exciting loyalty programme and 1000 points will entitle you to 2 x £5 off tickets to the races at any of the 15 Jockey Club Racecourses, 2 x racecard vouchers or 2 x £5 Food & Beverage vouchers. For more information on Rewards for Racing click here.
Introductory Corporate Badge Holders Sponsorship Package
This enables our Corporate Badge Holders to showcase their brands using our distinctive locations in collaboration with the inspirational "Sport of Kings". For further details please call Penny Taylor on 01638 675550.
Conference & Events Limited Offer
The historic Rowley Mile offers businesses a unique and enchanting venue to hold meetings, small or large, in a selection of rooms which boast spectacular views. For further details please call Alison Field on 01638 675307
Seriously Fun at Newmarket Racecourses
The ultimate way to mix business with pleasure during 2012. If you have 20+ guests then the "Seriously Fun Package" includes a meeting room at our legendary Rowley Mile, Millennium Grandstand. For further details call the Hospitality Sales Team on 01638 675300
Pricing - 2013 Corporate Annual Badge Holder Fees:
The closing date for guaranteed renewals for existing badge holders will be Wednesday 1st February 2012.
|Type of Annual Badge||Fee|
|Corporate Badge Holder Renewal||£1440|
|New Corporate Badge Holder *||£1550|
* A joining fee is included in this price for the first year.
Children at Adnams Newmarket Nights & Summer Saturday's Live:
Limited child places will be reserved for Corporate Badge Holders at a discounted price of £12 (limited to 2 per badge holder per event) and allocated on a first come first served basis.
Please note that children under the age of 18 are admitted free of charge on all other racedays, when accompanied by an adult.
For more information please call our Customer Relations Department on 01638 675 500 option 4 or email email@example.com